Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 11:00 AM
1. Select the Rates tab from the left menu.
2. Under the Rate Summary section click “New Garage Rate Sheet”
3. Enter a Rate Sheet Name.
4. For a 24hr Validation, set the rate sheet's Start minutes to 0 and the End minutes to 1440.
5. Enter the Rate amount.
6. Select “Add Rate” and “Save Rate Sheet”.
7. Select Validations from the left menu and click Add Validation.
On the Add Validation Menu, set the prefix for the validation, in our case, it will be V10VAL (You can set it to whatever you would like as long as it starts with V).
8. Add a description so that in the future we know exactly what this validation does.
9. Select the “Rate Sheet” button and find the rate sheet that was created earlier on.
10. Select a start date and “Save Validation” in the top right.
If you have any other problems or questions feel free to reach out to us.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article