Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 11:05 AM
NOTE: Rate sheets are NOT EDITABLE (to prevent alterations to historical reports). To change your rates you must create a new rate sheet.
PLEASE NOTE: Rate tables must total 1440 minutes with no gaps.
1. To add a new rate sheet, click "Rates" from the left column of modules and then “New Garage Rate Sheet” as shown above.
2. Now you will see the following, note the highlighted area "Add New Rate" example where we see a customer will be charged $5 for the first 30 minutes.
3. Once we click "Add Rate" you'll see the following screen: Note that we're now adding the cost for the 2nd half hour (31-60) and we can see the current rates that we just entered for the 1st half hour (0-30).
Here we can see the example built out for the full 24 hours. Note that you can set your own rates/times, the total number of minutes must equal 1440.
The following are necessary when adding a new rate sheet
NOTE: You must complete any specials prior to saving the rate sheet!
1. To add a Special (i.e. Earlybird, Late Night, etc...) Click "Add New Special"
2. Check the status to "Active"
3. Special Name should be unique and descriptive of purpose.
4. In By Time (start): This is the time that parkers can start entering to qualify for the special.
5. In By Time (end): This is the time that parkers must enter in order to qualify for the special.
6. Use Minimum Stay (In Minutes): Amount of minutes you determine makes sense for the given special. Note that the minimum stay must be less than the total number of minutes in the duration of the special.
7. Use Out By Time (start): Can be left blank or if you have a specific out time window then you can input desired time.
8. Use Out By Time (end): Time that the parker must exit in order to qualify for the special.
9. Daily Limit: This is the number of parkers allowed to use the special rate.
10. Start Web Selling Date: Date special begins.
11. End Web Selling Date: Date special ends.
12. Special Rate: Special total charge per parker.
13. Description: Summary of special.
*in the following instance we're saying that the parker must enter the lot between 3 AM and 6 AM, stay parked a minimum of 3 hours, and exit by 4 PM in order to be charged $12. If they do not, then they will be charged the normal rates.
Adding specials, like Early Bird or Evening Specials to a rate sheet is simple. While editing the rate sheet, scroll down and click the “Add New Special” box.
The following options can be configured:
On your Rate Detail page, you'll now see the updated data as seen below.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article