Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 02:45 PM
Parkonect’s Passkit feature gives the ability to create a link for all monthly parkers. With the pass recovery function, you can send monthly parkers a link with their QR code for easy accessibility. In this document, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to create and distribute monthly passes.
Create Monthly QR Code
1. Select the monthly account containing the monthly parker for whom you wish to create a virtual pass.
2. In the “iPhone/Android Generator” field, copy and paste the link into your browser.
3. Please note this link also contains the password for your Passkit account; omit this portion when pasting the link in the URL.
4. Once you have pasted the link, you will be prompted to enter your password. Input your password and click “Access Pass”. (Remember your password is posted at the end of the link).
5. Type in the serial number. This will be the full barcode for the monthly parker (monthly account prefix + assigned barcode #). Also, include the monthly parker’s last name and unit number if applicable.
6. Once done, click “Create Pass”.
We suggest sending the recovery email to your own email account and then forwarding the email to the customer.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article