The Admin Portal gives you the option to offer full and partial refunds to any transactions processed via the FLASH Valet app or a FLASH PARCS kiosk. Follow the steps below to find a ticket and initiate a refund.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Ticket Search tab on the left menu and choose a Location in the drop-down menu.
3. Find the ticket.
- Enter the Ticket Number and click the top Search button.
- Select a date, enter another ticket detail option, and click the bottom Search button.
4. Scroll down to view tickets meeting search criteria and select a row to open ticket details.
5. At the bottom of the Ticket Details page, review the Payments section for the payment to be
refunded and select that payment amount row.
6. Select the Refund button, the Payment Refund window will pop up.
7. (Optional) Change Refund Type if not refunding the full amount. Enter the refund amount if performing a partial refund.
8. Record any necessary Refund Notes and select Refund to finalize.
9. (Optional) To send a Receipt to the customer to confirm the refund was initiated, enter the
customer's email address and select Send Receipt.
Refund processing times depend on the individual banks, but typically expect 5-10 business days.
Tickets can also be refunded through the FLASH Valet app, but only up to two hours after the payment was processed. See FLASH Valet Refund article for steps.