Violation Schemes can be managed under Notices > Violation Schemes.
- Violation schemes contain sets of violations
- The schemes are then assigned to each location as needed
- A scheme could apply to all organizations or just a select few
- Double click a scheme name or use the gear icon to view the assigned violations
- The gear icon also allows for additional actions
- View Violations - Display currently assigned violations and allows for the creation of new violations
- Rename - Change the name of the scheme
- Predefined Comments - These comments appear in a drop down for the checker to choose from
- Deactivate - Allows for the deactivation of an entire violation scheme
- Clone - Use this to create violation schemes for other locations that may vary in price.
Creating a Violation Scheme
TIP: The description is not required but it is a good place to define the types of violations within the scheme for quick reference.
The violation scheme will now be available in the list
Adding Violations to a Violation Scheme
Name - This should populate from the previous screen.
Export Code - Use as directed at implementation
Issue Amount - This is a calculated field based on the day 0 fee amount
Payoff Days - How many days the customer have to pay before further action is taken
Notice Template - A violation may have its own notice template or it can use the default template for the location
Max Amount - Calculated based on the Issue amount and the maximum number of late fees.