Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 21 Sep 2023 at 07:13 PM
Violation Schemes can be managed under Notices > Violation Schemes.
1. Click the Add Violation Scheme button on the top right.
2. Enter the Name of the Scheme and a short Description as desired > Save.
the 1. Double-click on a Violation Scheme from list and select the Add Violation button in the top right.
3. The add Violation modal pops up, enter the name of the violation and Save.
4. Add the violation details on the next screen
The required fields are Name and Payoff Days
Name - This should populate from the previous screen.
Export Code - Use as directed at implementation.
Issue Amount - This is a calculated field based on the day 0 fee amount.
Payoff Days - How many days does the customer have to pay before further action is taken.
Notice Template - A violation may have its own notice template or it can use a default template for the location.
Max Amount - Calculated based on the Issue amount and the maximum number of late fees.
5. Add the Violation fee details in the next section by clicking the Add button.
6. Enter the Base Fee of the violation at day 0 and proceed to create records for other fees as needed. If a Late Fee is added, insert the word "Late" in the Tag field.
7. Confirm the issue and max amounts are calculated once the fees and click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article