Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:04 PM
This article explains how to conduct operational and shift audits, and lists some associated FLASH Valet reports that might be helpful when conducting audits.
Use the FLASH Valet app and the guidance below to help ensure your operation is running correctly.
From the issued tab of the app, ensure that:
At the bottom, check that the number above "Issued" (the total number of issued tickets) matches the number of cars parked at the location.
To ensure completed tickets don't accumulate on the active tab, tap Done when the customer leaves. The average customer retrieval time is affected by the time it takes to complete a ticket.
To view the available reports, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Locations and choose a location.
3. On the left menu, click Reports, then select an report option from the list.
Follow the guidelines below to help you use the Location Summary Report.
Follow the guidance below to help you use the Overnight Vehicle Report.
The Shift Summary Report provides an overview of an attendant's shift whenever they log out and end their shift.
To access these reports in the admin portal, follow the steps below.
3. At the top, click Shift Summaries, then select a shift summary from the list.
You can designate one or more email addresses to receive the Shift Summary. To add a Shift Summary Report recipient, follow the steps below.
3. In the Email Shift Summary To field, add, edit, or delete email addresses as needed .
5. (Optional) Check the box next to Email Shift Summary to Staff to email the designated user a copy of the report.
6. Scroll down and ensure the email address appears correctly.
7. Ensure valet attendants log off and end their shifts properly to generate a shift summary report. To learn how to end shifts properly, refer to Start and End Shifts.
The following reports are available to download or schedule in the FLASH Admin portal.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article