Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 11:10 AM
This article explains how to connect an MP200 or Epson printer to FLASH Valet. iPad can connect to an MP200 and Epson printer at the same time, such as an iPad for the cashier at a valet office, however, the MP200 and the receipt printer can only connect to one iOS device at a time (i.e. multiple dispatchers working at the same time will each need their own processing and printing devices).
To connect an MP200 to an iPad, follow the steps below.
1. On the MP200, press the ON button in the upper right until the screen turns on and a blue light shines.
2. Wait for the system initialization to complete and Welcome appears.
3. Hold down the Bluetooth icon button (up arrow) until it beeps twice, then enter the Bluetooth pairing PIN when it appears.
4. On the iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth > My Devices, tap on the MP200-____ device name when it appears.
5. The iPad will display a six digit PIN number. Enter this PIN on the MP200 and press the green return button. The four digits that appear after MP200 on the Bluetooth Devices list will correspond to the last four numbers of the device serial number on the back of the MP200.
6. Wait for the PIN OK response on the MP200. If the device doesn't pair, exit Bluetooth on the iPad and exit the pairing on the MP200, then try again.
The Epson receipt printer TM-P80 must be a Bluetooth printer as sold by Swipetrack. To connect an Epson printer, follow the steps below.
1. On the bottom of the printer, find the four digit TM-P80_00 serial number in small print.
2. On the iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure the printer TM number displays Connected. No PIN needed.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article