Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 12:30 PM
This article explains how admins can manually add and manage valet monthly customer accounts with the FLASH Admin Portal. Monthly Accounts differ from Residential Accounts in that Monthly Accounts must be scanned upon arrival for the account holder to use the text ahead feature for vehicle retrieval, whereas resident accounts do not.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Monthly then select the location.
3. On the Accounts page, click Add New to create a new account or search for an existing account using the fields found on the Accounts, Contacts, or Vehicles tabs on the top menu.
4. Select Monthly or Resident on the Account type drop-down menu.
Monthly accounts require an issue ticket to text for vehicle, Residents do not require a scan in to text ahead.
5. Enter the account information and tap Save. This is required to see Additional Fields.
6. Add vehicle information and valet credentials.
7. Scroll to the Cars section and select Add New.
8. Enter the Vehicle Information.
9. Enter the Valet Credential Data.
10. Click Save.
11. (Optional): Add the monthly valet Customer Card by scrolling to the Contacts section and select the Name, enter the barcode in the ID Card field, and select Save.
Customer Card Entry
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article