Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 12:17 PM
FLASH Valet allows customers to present a printed voucher or show a reservation confirmation using their phones if they have pre-paid and reserved parking through an eParking provider. This article shows how to scan or manually accept barcodes with FLASH Valet.
FLASH Valet can read eParking vouchers from most eParking reservation systems. Contact email@example.com for a complete list of compatible vendors and to set up the integration after you create an account with the vendor.
To scan a voucher, follow the steps below.
1. Scan the valet ticket barcode to issue a valet ticket.
2. On the Ticket Details page, tap the camera icon.
3. Scan the eParking voucher barcode.
4. Check the From and To fields to ensure the voucher is valid.
5. (Optional): Select Accept eParking to manually accept a Used or an Expired voucher.
To manually enter a voucher, follow the steps below.
2. Tap Price and select Scan eParking or Search.
3. Manually enter the voucher number and tap Search.
4. Find the voucher number and tap the blue i icon to view voucher details. Check the status of the voucher to ensure it's still valid.
5. (Optional) Tap Accept eParking to manually apply a Used or an Expired voucher.
To enable the Parking Voucher Late Charging feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your desired number of minutes. To collect payments, follow the steps below.
1. After a ticket for an eParking customer is complete, tap Done.
2. Tap Yes or No if prompted to charge a Late Fee.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article