Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Tue, 08 Aug 2023 at 09:57 PM
Flash Valet offers multiple ways to validate tickets. Validator Accounts are required to process validation, please see the Validation Account Creation article for setup instructions. Validators have the option to log into the Validation portal to validate a ticket or print validation barcodes, use the Flash Valet app to validate or utilize the SMS validation code system.
To enable the Validation Module contact email@example.com.
To validate tickets with the Flash Valet app, follow the steps below.
The Flash Valet app is available only on iOS devices.
1. Log in to the FLASH Valet app with a validator account name and password.
2. Tap Validate Ticket.
3. Enter the Ticket Number and tap the magnifying glass, or tap the blue camera icon in the top right to scan the ticket's barcode. This page times out after 60 seconds.
4. Select the Validation Price, and tap Validate Ticket > Yes.
5. Confirm whether or not you want to retrieve the vehicle.
1. Go to https://v.flashvalet.com and log in to the Validation Portal with the Validation Account username and password.
2. If applicable, enter the PIN.
3. In the Ticket Number field, enter the ticket number, then click Find Ticket.
4. (Optional) Select the Department.
5. Choose a Validation Price in the dropdown. If the attendant entered the customer name or vehicle description on the Issue Ticket screen, it appears here for validators to confirm.
6. Click Validate Ticketto confirm the validation. When the valet attendant pulls this ticket in the FLASH Valet app, the validation price populates automatically on the Confirm Price screen with the updated price amount.
You can Print individual or bulk validations on standard 7.5” x 11” paper and Avery 5963 and 5160 mailing labels. Disable browser pop-up blockers to allow the validation barcodes to generate.
To print validations, follow the steps below.
2. If applicable, enter the Validator PIN.
2. At the top, click Print Validation/Coupon.
3. Follow the steps below based on whether you're printing Individual or bulk validations. Validations are the default setting, If you want to print coupons instead, click Print Coupon and follow the same steps below.
1. Select the Ticket Type and the Validation Price.
2. If applicable, select Expiry Date and Department.
3. Under the Validation Price, click Print.
1. Select Ticket Type and the Validation Price.
3. Select Bulk Type:
4. Enter the Number to Print and at the bottom of the page, click Print.
5. Wait for the system to generate a PDF of the validations in a separate tab.
Once you set up an SMS validator and a validation code, you can validate tickets with SMS. Use the sections below to help you set up and validate with SMS.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose a location.
3. Select the Validators tab from the top menu and choose an existing Validator, or click Add New to create a new Validator.
4. Add the Validator's mobile phone number in their validation account to authorize them to provide an SMS validation.
3. Select the Prices tab from the top menu and choose an existing Price.
4. In the Validation Code field, enter a short code.
5. Click Save.
1. Use a device linked to the mobile phone number in the Validator Account to open a text messaging application.
2. Draft a text message to the Location's dedicated phone number using the syntax format: [validation code] (space) [ticket number]. The dedicated phone number is the same phone number used for the vehicle request feature by customers.
Example: 2off 864
3. Wait for FLASH Valet to text back a confirmation. The Validation price automatically populates on the Confirm Price screen in the FLASH Valet App.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article