Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:05 PM
FLASH Valet allows you to create flat rates and complimentary prices. Flat rates are rates that are predetermined and will not fluctuate. One example of a flat rate is a rate set for parkers for an event. Complimentary prices can be viewed similarly to discounts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for hourly and calculated prices. This article explains how to create and enable a comp or flat rate price.
The full price is required when creating validation prices. The full price is used to calculate the discount as seen on reports. To create or comp a flat rate price, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Locations, then choose a location.
3. On the top menu, click Ticket Types, then choose a Ticket Type.
4. Scroll down to the Add Ticket Type Price section and click Add New.
5. Enter the Price Name and the Amount.
6. Select a Price to link on the Full Price drop-down menu and click Save.
To enable comp and flat rate prices to a ticket type, follow the steps below.
1. On the top menu, click Ticket Types, then select the ticket type to pair with the price.
2. Locate the new price at the bottom of the page and check Use Price.
3. Click Save.
These rate changes are updated automatically. However if someone is in the App, they may not see the changes immediately. If this occurs: In the app, select the Control tab and tap Load Portal Changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article