Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 02 Feb 2023 at 11:32 PM
In the accounts section, you can manage application submissions, view and edit account and parker information, and manage account billing. To access this section, click Accounts on the left menu. The Accounts page has three sections, Pending Requests, Active Accounts, and Past and Denied Accounts. This article will cover how to manage Pending Requests.
Pending Requests are parking applications submitted by a customer through the location’s FLASH AR customer-facing website. A parking application must be approved to be an Active Account. Pending Requests are automatically sorted by the latest entry, so the most recently submitted application is listed on the top.
Accept: Review submitted account information and approve the application.
Deny: Reject the application, it will be moved to the Past and Denied section. The applicant will recieve the denial email notification.
Edit: Review the submitted information without approving or denying the application.
The column titles are based on the submitted account information. Click on the column titles to sort the list of applications from ascending to descending.
Search: Use the Search bar to filter out the applications, it will pull from the submitted account info listed under each column title.
Show Entries: Edit the number of viewable applications from 10 to 100.
Export: The list of pending application can be exported in the following formats:
If an application is abandoned at any point after clicking Sign Up, the account will appear as a Pending Request. On the right, in the Finished Signup column, “No” will be notated. If account information is missing, you can send an email to the account holder to request that information.
To send an email reminder to the account holder, follow the steps below.
1. On the left menu, click Accounts.
2. Find the application in the Pending Requests list and click Edit.
3. In the top right, click Resend Invite.
2. Find the application in the Pending Requests list and click Accept to run through the account approval wizard.
3. Review the submitted parker information and click Yes to continue.
4. Click Edit to add a Rate Code and PARCS credential data. You can also update parker information and add a Rate code and Parcs credential data after the account is approved.
5. Once the parker information is up to date, click Update Parker > Close > Next. If you aren't making additional changes here, just click Next.
6. Confirm whether or not to send a one time invoice. Click one of the options below.
Account Approval Wizard
To deny an application, follow the steps below.
2. Find the application in the Pending Requests list and click Deny. When an application is denied, it’s sent to the Past/Denied accounts section.
3. (Optional) In the text box, provide a reason why the application is being denied.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article