The Profile tab lists the contact information of the main account holder, or the individual that created the account through the self-sign up portal. You can view or edit the information below.
- First/Last Name: The account owner's name that appears on the invoice.
- Phone: The contact phone number. The phone number added here does not automatically link as an access credential.
- Email: The email address that receives the invoices, and is used as the account username for the Monthly Portal.
- Street Address: The street address that appears on the invoice
Move Account to New User
To securely change the administrator of an account, and maintain all other account information, you can use the Move Account to New User function. To move the account to a new user, follow the steps below.
1. Open the account details of the account you want to move.
2. With the Profile tab selected (this should be selected by default), click Move Account to New User.
3. To confirm that you want to move the account to a new user, click Yes. This generates a new account and assigns an auto-generated email address to the account.
4. In the window that's open, enter a new email address that you want to associate with the account.
Multiple Invoices Under One Account
Multiple accounts can be tied together if the same email address is listed on each. If the account holder information is altered on one account it will automatically update in the linked accounts.