FLASH AR is an intuitive and comprehensive invoice, billing, and monthly parking account management portal. This document provides FLASH AR portal users with detailed guidance for account setup and management.
Use the sections below to help you navigate FLASH AR.
To access FLASH AR, follow the steps below.
1. Open your preferred internet browser and navigate to your FLASH AR URL provided during onboarding.
2. Enter your Admin Username and Password, then click Login.
3. In the top right, click Manage Account.
The FLASH AR Dashboard displays a summary of Account Receivable data.
- Revenue Collected: This graph automatically displays revenue paid from the past 3 months for all linked locations.
- Management Summary: This section displays a quick reporting summary. To generate a summary, follow the steps below.
- In the location dropdown, select a location.
- Select a Start and End date.
- Click Generate Report. This only generates a summary on the current page, to download a full reports, refer to Reports.
Home: Dashboard with reporting graph and widget.
Accounts: Pending, Active, and Denied Accounts, and parker management.
Reports: Download reporting data and search parker info.
AR: Displays Accounts Receivable summary.
Add Customer: Create new Accounts.
Waitlist: View waitlisted parking applications with the option to approve accounts.
Settings: Set up admin user, rates, and PARCS settings.
Logout: To log out of the FLASH AR portal, click the power icon in the bottom left corner. If the menu is collapsed, this icon won't appear.
COLLAPSE THE MAIN MENU FOR MORE SPACE BY SELECTING THE HAMBURGER MENU IN THE TOP LEFT MENU.