Violation Schemes can be managed under Notices > Violation Schemes.
Violation schemes contain sets of violations
The schemes are then assigned to each location as needed
A scheme could apply to all organizations or just a select few
Double click a scheme name or use the gear icon to view the assigned violations
The gear icon also allows for additional actions
View Violations - Display currently assigned violations and allows for the creation of new violations
Rename - Change the name of the scheme
Predefined Comments - These comments appear in a drop down for the checker to choose from
Deactivate - Allows for the deactivation of and entire violation scheme
Clone - Use this to create violation schemes for other locations that may vary in price
CREATE A VIOLATION SCHEME
1. Click the Add Violation Scheme button on the top right.
2. Enter the name of the Scheme and a short description as desired.
The description is not required but is a good place to define the types of violations within the scheme for quick reference.
Adding Violations to a Violation Scheme
- Violations are added to the scheme using the Add Violation button on the top right.
- The add Violation modal pops up, enter the name of the violation and Save.
- Add the violation details on the next screen.
The required fields are Name and Payoff Days.
- Name - this should populate from the previous screen.
- Export Code - Use as directed at implementation
- Issue Amount - This is a calculated field based on the day 0 fee amount
- Payoff Days - How many days the customer have to pay before further action is taken
- Notice Template - A violation may have it’s own notice template or it can use the default template for the location
- Max Amount - Calculated based on the Issue amount and maximum number of late fees.
- Add the Violation fee details in the next section by clicking the Add button
- Enter the Fee of the violation at day 0 and proceed to create records for other fees as needed.