Use the date filter and download the CSV file to generate a general ledger-style report for the given time frame.
Click on a month to view transactions for that period.
The first section breaks revenue information down by location.
Detailed transaction information for all locations is listed in chronological order in the section below that.
This section may be filtered by transaction type.
The data may be downloaded or emailed using the buttons on the top right corner.
The data provided by the report is as follows:
- Post Time: The time the booking transaction is posted to the account balance.
- Booking ID: Unique ID of the customer booking
- Booking Type: Product type used to make the booking
- Transaction Type: Includes sales, cancellations, withdrawals
- Refund Explanation: The reason the refund was granted
- Location: This is where the customer parked
- Base Price: Price charged to the customer
- Net: Amount owed to Seller
- Other fees may apply per contract and will be available in this report when they apply.