Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:05 PM
This article explains how to use an MP200 card reader with FLASH Valet.
To process a transaction, follow the steps below.
1. In the app, find the Bluetooth icon (looks like a chain link) beside the globe icon on the upper right of the FLASH Valet App. If there isn't a chain link icon, follow the steps to connect an MP200, then follow the steps below.
1. Log out and back into FLASH Valet.
2. Close the App by double clicking the iPad circle button just below the screen and swipe upwards while touching FLASH Valet.
3. Open FLASH Valet and log on.
1. On FLASH Valet, tap the camera icon and Scan the parker’s ticket barcode.
2. Tap Pull Ticket > Paid.
3. Confirm the Price and tap Next.
4. Tap Credit Card and wait until prompted on the FLASH Valet App and on the MP200 to swipe, dip/insert, or tap insert (until instructed to remove), or tap until it beeps (no need to hold it there any longer).
5. Choose to Send Receipt (SMS, Email, Print or None) or Print Receipt (on the Epson printer).
6. Select the Name of the Dispatcher and tap Next to move the ticket to the Active tab.
7. If the customer wants an extra printed receipt, follow the steps below.
1. At the bottom, tap Control tab > Reports > History or Search.
2. Find the ticket and tap on the blue i icon.
3. Select Send Receipt or Print Receipt .
1. On the left menu of the Admin Portal, click Ticket Search.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article