Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 06 Feb 2023 at 03:09 PM
This guide will assist you when you are needing to add or edit a CiteBlock for the Enforcement application. There are two ways to set up CiteBlocks: by location and by plate number. This guide will show you how to set up a CiteBlock by location, meaning that anytime an officer goes to issue a violation for the chosen location, they will receive a CiteBlock message.
1. Click the chevron icon in the top left corner of your screen to display the main menu.
2. Hover over the Enforcement icon and select the CiteBlocksoption from the orange menu.
3. Ensure that by Locationis selected in the top left corner.
4. Click the green add new icon in the lower left corner.
5. You will need to determine if you want this to be a Warning or a Block. A warning means the officer will receive a pop-up with the CiteBlock's information but can continue issuing the violation if needed. If the block is chosen, the officer will not be able to continue writing the offense. Click the icon to make your selection.
Once you have populated all required fields, click the green plus icon to save your details. Your CiteBlock will now be added to the list and active when the start on date is reached.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article