Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:28 PM
1. Click the chevron icon in the top left corner of your screen to display the main menu.
2. Hover over the Event icon and select the Settings option from the yellow menu.
3. Within the Configuration section, find Customize Event Types. Note that when you are a new customer this grid will be empty.
4. Enter the category name into the Add New Category field and enter the subcategory name into the Subcategory field. Click the green check mark to save your changes.
5. Next, you might want to add additional subcategories to the first category that you just saved. If you do not want to add additional subcategories, you can return to step 4 to add a new category or navigate away from this page and complete your category setup. To add a subcategory to an existing category, select the category from the Master Category dropdown to the right of the new category field.
Once you have added all new categories and subcategories that your operator requires, you can begin setting up events. Note that you can have as many or as little categories that you would prefer, but at least one category and subcategory is required for new event records to be added. You can navigate away from this page whenever your category setup is complete.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article