Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:28 PM
1. Click the chevron icon in the top left corner of your screen to display the main menu.
2. Hover over the Event icon and select the Events option from the yellow menu.
3. Hold down the Control key (Windows) or the Commandkey (Mac) and select the event(s) to be deactivated.
4. Once you have selected the correct event(s), click the purple action icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
5. Select Deactivate Entry from the list of options. A prompt will appear to confirm that you want to deactivate the selected event(s). Click OK to continue.
Your event(s) are now deactivated. They will no longer appear in your lists or have the ability to be selected.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article