Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 03:38 PM
Follow the steps below to remove and replace the barcode scanner.
The tools below are needed.
1. Open the FLASH Kiosk with the kiosk key.
2. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector at the bottom of the kiosk.
3. Loosen the two screws on top of the barcode scanner with a flathead screwdriver, then unplug it.
4. Use a stubby phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the two screws that connect the barcode scanner to the mounting bracket.
Note: If you don’t have a stubby screwdriver, you may need to remove the printer to access the screws. Refer to Replace the printer for guidance on removing the printer.
5. Insert the new barcode scanner into the mounting bracket and re-insert the two screws back into the original holes.
6. Tighten the screws until snug, but don’t over-tighten.
7. Plug in the barcode scanner and tighten the two screws with a flathead screwdriver.
8. Plug the barcode scanner back into the USB port that it was removed from.
9. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector. The red light on the surge protector will turn on indicating that the power is on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article