Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:27 PM
1. Turn on the Bluetooth printer by pressing the power button on the right.
2. On your handheld device, tap on the Event icon to open the application and sign in.
3. Tap the Begin Shift button on the Event homepage.
4. Choose the Location or lot that you will be working in during this shift by tapping the arrow next to the location name, note that this cannot be changed without logging out and ending your current shift.
5. Next you will be given a list of events that are tied to the location you are using. The No Event - Open Parking option can be used if you are issuing tickets without an event in place. If you are working a specific event, tap the arrow next to that event name to continue.
6. You will need to determine the ticket price or rate before continuing on to accept payment. The Default Rate that is setup for this Event will automatically be shown, tap Continue if this is the appropriate rate to charge.
7. If you need to verify or edit the options selected for this event, tap Event Options at the bottom of this page. Note that these will typically be set up prior to the event but there are some instances where they will need to be changed. If the event options are set correctly you can select Continue to move forward.
8. Use the dropdown menu next to each option to choose your selection.
9. You will now be brought to the Payment Methods screen, the icons that are shown here will differ depending on which options have been selected. Choose your method by tapping the correct icon, the options are as follows: Cash, Credit Card, Barcodes, Hang Tags, No Charge and Reprint.
Once you have selected your payment method your receipt/ticket will automatically print when the transaction is accepted.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article