Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 06 Feb 2023 at 03:17 PM
1. Turn on the Bluetooth printer by pressing the power button on the right.
2. On your handheld device, tap on the Enforcement icon to open the application and sign in.
3. You will be brought to the ticket screen upon logging in, choose the Location and the Offense for the violation being issued. Location will be the parking lot that the ticket is being written in and the offense will be the reason or what you are charging the violator for (example: no parking, unpaid parking, etc.). Tap Continue once these have been selected.
4. Next, you will need to populate the vehicle information. The Vehicle Make, Style, and Color will need to be chosen from the drop-down selection. These details help provide proof that the correct car is ticketed.
5. Next, you will need to use your device to take Vehicle Photos. These should be images that can support or validate the ticket that you are issuing, at least one image is required. Tap the camera icon to open the camera application on your device.
6. Tap Print Ticket and the violation will be sent to the printer. The ticketing process is now complete.
Your violation has now been added to the system.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article