Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 06 Feb 2023 at 03:20 PM
You can also manage disputes from the Violations page. This allows you to search for the dispute associated with a particular violation rather than viewing all pending disputes. To use this option, search for the violation and then click the blue dispute icon next to the violation details.
1. Click the chevron icon in the top left corner of your screen to display the main menu.
2. Hover over the Enforcement icon and select the Disputes option from the orange menu.
3. When you first open the Disputes page, you will see all open disputes in the order that they were received, with the oldest dispute listed first. The oldest dispute will be automatically selected for you. To manage a different dispute, select it from the grid and its information will appear.
4. After you've reviewed the details about the violation, click the blue review dispute icon to view more information about the dispute and make your determination. If an attachment was provided by the customer, you can click the paper clip icon to view.
5. Once you have selected your dispute action, click the green add icon at the bottom right corner of the Review Dispute popup to submit your action.
After you have reviewed the dispute, your action will be automatically applied in the system. We'll also keep a record of the dispute and your decision for future reference.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article