Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Wed, 01 Feb 2023 at 06:19 AM
The VIP feature allows a plate to be seen as valid in any location it is added to for a specified amount of time.
1. Log into the BackOffice.
2. On the main menu, select Locations.
3. Double-click on the location you would like to add the VIP to.
4. Click on the VIP tab at the top.
5. Click on Add VIP
Under the same VIP Tab, you can check and manage VIPs by completing a search for current VIP registrations.
To see all current VIPs by location, click Reports on the main menu.
In the Filter bar, search for VIP
3. Click on the Gear Icon to the left of VIP Plates by Location and select Generate.
4. Fill in the necessary information and click Run Report.
To export a report, click on the Download button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article