Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 12:47 AM
1. Log into the BackOffice.
2. Click on Activity on the left-hand menu.
3. Click on Inventory, then Fixed LPR Inventory
4. Choose the Location and the Date Range and hit Search
5. On the right-hand side of the screen, you can change the data set to show All entries if desired.
6.. The arrows next to each category allow you to sort.
7. Click on the Gear Icon to the left of an entry for a menu of options.
8. Select Processing History
The Processing History above verifies the source that the external payment came from (T2 Digital machine in this case).
In the Inventory History above, this plate received a notice because no payment was found.
In the Inventory History above, the parker paid but stayed past their Exit Grace Period so a notice was issued.
The Notice Count column shows if a Notice is associated with a plate. The Open Notice Count column shows how many notices are open.
The Valid From and Valid To columns are strictly for 3rd Party integrations. Here, you can see if a vehicle didn’t pay, or stayed outside of the payment window.
9. To view images, left-click on the Gear Icon and click View Images
10. Click on Processing History from the Gear Icon menu on the left, then click on the Details link for an expanded view of the notice issued.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article