Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 02 Feb 2023 at 07:00 PM
Here's a How to Guide for Merchants on how to manage their accounts, users, and digital validations.
Customers and employees need a place to park. Parking validation programs are an excellent way for your business to connect with nearby parking garages to reward your loyal customers or employees with free or discounted parking.
With Ticketech's Digital Validations portal, Merchants can digitally distribute offerings to internal employees or visiting patrons.
Once your registration has been approved, You will receive the following 2 emails to setup your account:
To setup your password:
To access the parking portal, go to https://validate.ticketech.com.
Once logged in, Merchants can:
Get started by sharing a validation or providing access to a user who can issue parking validations to your guests on your behalf.
Merchants can provide access to the validations portal for employees that will be responsible for issuing validations to your guests.
To create a user, follow these steps:
There are several ways to share a parking validation, choose an option below and follow these steps when a guest arrives at your location, and requests their parking to be validated:
Option #1 (Preferred)
1. Navigate to Share Validation in the side navigation menu.
2. Choose a validation program you want to share with your guest.
3. Choose the Link Validation to a Ticket option to share the validation with your guest
4. Prompt the guest to provide their ticket number located on their claim check (printed or digital).
5. May I have the ticket number located on your parking claim check, please?
6. Enter the Ticket Number and click Send.
7. Congratulations! The ticket is now successfully validated.
8. Inform the guest that their ticket is now successfully validated and can present their claim check to the Parking Attendant when they are ready to check out.
When a guest arrives at your location, and requests their parking to be validated:
1. Navigate to Share Validation in the side navigation menu
2. Choose a validation program you want to share with your guest
3. Choose the Send Validation via Text —OR— Send Validation via Email option to share the validation with your guest
4. Depending on the method selected in the previous step, prompt the guest to provide either their Email or Phone Number.
5. Enter the Email or Phone Number click Send.
6. Congratulations! The Parker should receive a text or email with a hyperlink to a Validation QR code.
7. Inform the guest that they must present BOTH their validation QR code AND their claim check to the Parking Attendant when they are ready to check-out.
Payment methods can be used to purchase validations from your Parking Operator.
Want to request to request additional validations for available for purchase?
Follow these steps below:
1. Go to Manage Validations in the left hand navigation
2. Select New Request for a validation program you wish to request
3. Enter a quantity of validations to request.
4. Select a Payment Method that will be charged if the order request is approved.
Payment that is selected in Step 4 will be charged immediately after it is approved by the Parking Operator.
5. Select Continue.
6. Check off and acknowledge the Authorization Disclaimer.
7. Select Confirm Order.
To complete pending validation purchase orders:
1. Go to Pending Orders in the left-hand navigation.
2. Select Complete Order
3. Select a Payment Method that will be charged.
4. Acknowledge the authorization disclaimer
5. Select Confirm Order
To view your order history and receipts
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article