Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 02 Feb 2023 at 05:54 PM
This is an instructional guide on how to pair the Ticketech Handheld with the Square Reader.
Let’s get your Square Reader up and running.
Note: The Ticketech Handheld app must be version 3.0.15(17) or higher. If your device is a lower version, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Open the Ticketech Handheld app on your iPhone or Tablet device
2. Select the Settings icon
3. Enter the password provided by Ticketech.
If you do not have a password, please reach out to your supervisor or contact email@example.com
4. Select Square Reader
5. Login to your Square Account with your email and password credentials
6. Select the location that is assigned to your parking garage.
7. Select Done
8. Select Connect a Reader
9. On your Square reader device, press and hold the button on the reader until the lights flash orange, then release the button.
10. Place the reader near the iPhone or iPad device.
11. Select the reader from the list
12. Now your Square Reader has been successfully paired with your device.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article