Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sun, 12 Feb 2023 at 09:53 PM
Rate Codes are the monthly fees linked to parker profiles to build a recurring monthly invoice. To access rate code options, follow the steps below.
Continue below based on the action you want to take.
To make changes to an existing rate code, follow the steps below.
To delete a rate code, follow the steps below.
In the Search field, enter any saved criteria associated with the rate code.
1. To add a new rate code, follow the steps below.
2. On the left menu, click Settings.
3. Next to the location you want to add a rate code to, click Edit.
4. On the right, click Add New Rate Code.
5. In the Rate Code Name field, enter a name for the rate code. This name appears on the Monthly Portal site.
6. In the Base field, enter the fee amount.
7. In the Tax Percent field, set the applied tax percentage, if applicable.
8. In the “Visibility to the public on your portal” field, choose one of the options below to set how the rate code is displayed on the customer-facing website.
9. In the Assigned Category field, choose an available category.
10. Click Add Rate Code.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article