Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 16 Feb 2023 at 09:50 PM
Charge Types are for internal purposes and don't display on the customer-facing website for self-signup. They are typically used for frequently applied ad hoc fees like late fees, set-up fees, or deposits. Charge Types appear in the same drop-down menu as rate codes when sending, editing, or setting up a one-time or recurring invoice.
1. On the left menu, click Settings.
2. Next to the location you want to add a charge type to, click Edit.
3. At the top, click Charge Types.
4. On the right, click Add New Charge Type.
5. In the Charge Type Name field, enter a name for the charge type.
6. In the Base field, enter an amount, in dollars, for the charge type.
7. In the Tax Percent field, set a tax percentage, if applicable.
8. Click Add Charge Type to save it to the location.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article