Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Tue, 14 Mar 2023 at 06:02 PM
1. Log in to the BackOffice.
2. On the main menu, click on Notices, Search Notices
3. Search by a specific plate/notice number or click on the Advanced tab to do a more general search.
4. Click on the ‘Eye’ dropdown menu and select ‘Export’ (and ‘Export Date’ if wanted).
5. Export status and Export date will now populate in new columns.
6. To see if a notice has had a text or letter sent, click on the Gear Icon to the left of a notice, then click on View.
7. Click on the Notes tab to see what type of notice has been sent along with the date sent.
8. Click on the attachment to see the letter that was sent to a parker.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article