Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Flash Admin users can reserve spaces for monthly parkers and eParking reservation holders at certain times throughout the week based on the average expectant transient parkers.
Use the average counts in the monthly graph to determine how many spaces need to be reserved for monthly parkers during certain times of the day and days of the week.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose a location.
3. Select the Capacity Management tab on the top menu.
4. Review the average monthly and transient vehicle counts on the displayed graph. Scroll to over the points on the graph to see average occupancy numbers.
Based on the known capacity of the parking facility, it's important to reserve parking spaces for the prepaid monthly parkers if the Transient numbers could prevent monthly parkers from parking.
The graphs will populate data based on the occupancy from the previous three weeks.
5. Scroll down and enter the required number of spaces in each time/day slot desired.
In this example, the facility reserved 350 spaces for monthly parkers from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. During this period, the system will include 350 to the current count to ensure the spaces are reserved for the monthly parkers. Once the Current Count reaches the value set in the FLASH PARCS Capacity field, the system will set the facility to Full. It will prevent transient parkers from entering and allow Monthly parkers to enter.
The process for setting aside parking spaces is the same for eParking reservations. The graph indicates the current number of sold reservations per day for the respective times.
1. Select the Capacity Management tab.
2. Review the number Booked on the displayed graph by hovering the cursor over each time slot bar.
3. Scroll down to enter the desired number of eParking spaces to be available in each time slot per day.
4. Select Save per day.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article