Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This article explains the different ways parkers interact with Pay on Foot kiosks.
Parkers use the steps below for a single transient ticket:
1. Tap Pay for Parking.
2. Insert a credit card, scan a ticket, tap Lost Ticket or Other Options (transient mobile phone entry).
3. Follow payment screen prompts.
4. Tap Print Receipt, No Receipt, or wait for the kiosk to time out. Then, head to the exit kiosk.
The printed receipt will be provide a barcode that can be used on exit kiosk.
5. At the Exit Kiosk, scan the ticket or the receipt and exit the parking facility.
Parkers use the steps below to pay for for a single transient ticket with cash:
3. Insert cash to pay.
4. Tap Proceed to Pay.
5. Tap Print Receipt, No Receipt, or wait for the kiosk to time out. Then, head to the exit kiosk.
6. At the Exit Kiosk, scan ticket or receipt and exit the parking facility.
Parkers can purchase discounted and special pricing at any Pay on Foot kiosk. Parkers follow the steps below to buy a Flash Pass.
1. Tap Buy a Flash Pass.
2. Select the Value (this screen won't be shown if there's only one Flash Pass price configured).
3. Pay Amount Due.
If the customer chooses to print a receipt at the POF, the printed receipt will include a barcode that can used on the Exit kiosk.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article