Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
If your site has an attendant present, you can use Dynamic Lost Tickets. This feature allows you to select the arrival time and price for a customer who lost their ticket. This is ideal for long-term stay facilities like airports.
If you enable Dynamic Lost Tickets, keep the criteria below in mind.
Admin users can control which kiosks utilize Dynamic Lost Ticket mode.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Locations and select the location.
3. Select the FlashPARCS tab on the top menu.
4. Select an Exit kiosk. (Dynamic Lost Ticket can only be applied to Exit kiosks).
5. Scroll down to the Use Dynamic Lost Ticket setting, and select On or Off to enable or disable. The default option corresponds to the Dynamic Lost Ticket setting on the Location Details page.
6. Select Save.
The Dynamic Lost Ticket process is outlined below.
1. At the exit kiosk, the customer taps Lost Ticket.
2. The customer taps HELP to call the attendant, then the attendant scans their prox card or barcode at the kiosk.
3. The attendant selects the time and date of the customer’s arrival.
4. The attendant selects the price to apply to the customer’s ticket.
5. The customer completes the payment process.
In reports these transactions show as issued on the exit kiosk. All lost ticket transactions are under the price selected by the attendant in step 4 above.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article