Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Flash User Accounts are created and managed in the Flash Admin portal. Once created user accounts can have permission to access the following platforms.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Users tab on the left menu.
3. Select Add New.
4. Enter the user information in the Details section and include an Email Address to serve as the username.
5. Select the Area or Location the user should access. The Areas box will only appear if logged into a Company with multiple linked Locations (typically valet-related only).
The email/username does not require a valid email address but is recommended for password reset options.
6. Enter a password and confirm.
7. Select a User Type to manage the new user’s access to the Flash Valet app.
Important: Leave the "Location" drop-down menu blank if applying a Role to the user account.
(Or Runner) Leaving the user type as the default "Valet" prohibits the user from logging into Flash Valet app. Their name will be selectable
from the TimeSheet option found under the Control tab in the FlashValet app for valet runner accountability purposes.
A Dispatcher has access to log in to the FlashValet App to
begin and end a shift.
The Garage Manager user type can only log in to the Garage
Location. Reserved for sites with the Garage
The Garage Manager and Dispatcher user type has access to
log into the Garage location or the Valet
8. Select Roles to manage the new user’s access to the Admin Portal. Users with a selected Role will have access to the Flash Admin portal plus Flash IQ, and the Flash Log. If the user should not have access to the Flash Admin portal, leave the Roles unchecked.
9. Select Save
User accounts can be deleted from the active list and deny the user account access to the Flash valet app and/or portals.
3. Search for the user account and click on the row to open the account.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the account page > Select
User accounts once deleted can still be restored if necessary.
3. Check the Show Deleted check box and enter the user account info in a search field.
4. Select Search.
5. Select the row to open the account and click the Restore button.
The PARCS self-park overnight module utilizing a Windows tablet running the Flash App requires a user account with the Hotel App setting. See the Self Park Overnight guide to learn more about using the Flash App for Self Park Overnights.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article