Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
With Advanced Self-Validation Mode, the self-validating kiosk can be configured to use different validation prices at various times of day and provide multiple validation price options to the customer on one Self Validator Kiosk.
The self-validation setup can be installed on the following FLASH devices, a standard kiosk, an L2 or L3 kiosk mini, or a FLASH-provided Windows Surface tablet.
1. Log in to the FLASH Admin portal at https://portal.flashvalet.com.
2. Select Locations from the left menu and choose the location.
3. Select the Kiosk Self-Validator Schedule tab from the top menu.
4. Select a Validation Kiosk and determine the type of schedule to create.
A non-recurring schedule is configured for one-time events and will not repeat.
1. Select Add New from the Non-Recurring Schedule section.
2. Name this validation schedule and select the Validator and Validation Price.
3. Set the Start and End date and time for this validation schedule to be active.
4. Select Save.
Once a schedule is created, it can be edited or deleted.
1. Name this validation schedule and select the Validator and Validation Price.
2. Set the Start and End time for this validation and each day of the week it applies.
3. Select Save.
To activate a price to be active at different times each, create a seperate recurring schedule for each time frame.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article