Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Save time by scheduling automated reports. This article covers how to set up a report that can be emailed to you plus additional recipients.
The reports will be automatically emailed to the email credential used to log into the FLASH Admin portal. If not using a valid email as your username, use the BCC field to enter your valid email address.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Reports tab on the left menu and click the Scheduled Reports tab on the top menu.
3. Select a report to schedule from the list of Available Reports.
4. Select the report parameters.
Note: Scheduled reports will send the previous date's data unless scheduling a "Right Now" report.
5. Include any additional email addresses in the BCC Report To box and select Save to schedule report.
The reports you have scheduled will be visible to only you in the top section, "Scheduled Reports". To edit or delete a scheduled report, select the report from this list and click Delete.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article