Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
PARCS kiosks can be configured to require a transient parker to pay at the entry kiosk. When this mode is enabled, the entry kiosk displays the rate option(s) and allows the transient parker to process the payment with a credit card. Once the payment is processed, the kiosk prints a ticket and receipt with a barcode that can be used at the exit kiosks.
Step 1. The parker selects a rate. The rates are set up by FLASH Support, but you (the operator) can use the FLASH Valet app or the Admin Portal to enable the prepay rates.
Step 2. The parker pays in advance for their selected rate.
Step 3. They take a ticket and enter the facility.
Step 4. Upon exit, they scan their ticket or receipt and the gate will vend. If they exit after their selected rate has expired, the set late fee is applied.
You can use the FLASH Valet app or the Admin Portal to set a FLASH PARCS kiosk to pre pay mode. Follow the steps below based on whether you’re using the FLASH Valet app or the Admin Portal.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Locations and select a location.
3. On the top menu, click Ticket Types > PARCS Transient ticket type.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to Linked FlashPARCS Prices.
5. Select the prepay price to enable.
6. (Optional): You can schedule prepay rates to automatically start and end so you don’t have to switch the rates manually.
For example, you may want to set a rate in advance that’s valid only during an event. To do this, in the Valid From and Valid To fields, set the date and time you want the rate to be valid. The rate will automatically switch during the set valid times.
7. Check Selected and click Save. Checking Selected will enable the PrePay Price right now, for a future date and time use the Valid From and Valid To fields.
Schedule a Pre Pay Rate for a one time event demo
The Pre Pay Mode can be manually disabled by tapping the Select button next to the Disable Prepay price option. The location or logical zone will automatically revert to the previously enabled post-pay Transient rate.
5. Select the "Disable Pre Pay" price and check Selected.
6. Select Save and the system will switch back to the previously Selected price before Pre pay was enabled.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article