Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This article explains how to replace a touchscreen in a FLASH Kiosk.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace the touchscreen.
The tool below is needed:
1. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector.
2. Take a picture of the FLASH Controller and touchscreen to use as a reference later. This ensures all connections are set up correctly when installing the new screen.
3. Unplug all connections from the touchscreen and the FLASH Controller in the order below.
4. Remove the six 10-32 nuts from the screen assembly with a 3/8 socket or wrench. Remove the top center nut last, it holds the screen in place while the other nuts are removed.
5. Insert the touchscreen assembly and align the mounting holes on the assembly with the studs on the kiosk. Make sure the USB hub is on the right side.
6. Put the nuts back on the studs and hand tighten. Start with the top center nut, it holds the touchscreen assembly in place.
7. In a star pattern, tighten each nut with a 3/8 socket or wrench until snug.
8. Reconnect all the cables and connectors into their respective ports. Refer to the picture you took in step 3 if needed.
9. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article