Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
The Proximity Card (RFID) Reader uses short range RFID to allow for seamless entry and exit access. When parkers are issued a proximity (prox) card with RFID credentials, those parkers can tap their card on the reader to get in and out. This component is commonly used for monthly parkers, residents, and other non-transient parkers.
Use the steps below to troubleshoot common RFID Reader issues. If the troubleshooting process seems overwhelming at any point, or you’re uncomfortable with continuing, please reach out to FLASH Support.
Locate and identify the components below before you begin troubleshooting.
Continue below based on the issue you’re experiencing and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Follow the steps below until the issue is resolved.
1. Swap the cable going from the RFID reader to the lower USB hub.
2. Unplug the connections to the RFID reader and plug them into a new one. If the new reader powers on, then follow the replacement guide to replace it.
3. Plug in the USB connection to a different port on the USB hub. If this resolves the issue, there is a faulty port on the USB hub. Continue to the step below.
4. If the issue continues, or if there is a faulty port on the USB hub, contact FLASH Support for assistance.
1. Contact FLASH Support for assistance.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article