Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
The credit card reader enables credit card payments and allows credit cards to be used as an access credential. The default credit card ree
Use the steps in this section to troubleshoot common printer issues. If the troubleshooting process seems overwhelming at any point, or you’re uncomfortable with continuing, please reach out to FLASH Support.
Locate and identify the components below before you begin troubleshooting.
Continue below based on the issue you’re experiencing and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Follow the steps below until the issue is resolved.
1. Check that the power connector is securely plugged into the mating connector on the credit card reader.
2. Gently press down and pull out the white connector from the credit card reader, then plug it back in. It will make an audible click when it’s plugged in all the way.
3. Swap out the cable that runs from the credit card reader to the lower USB hub. Ensure that the cable is connected securely.
4. Plug in a new credit card reader.
1. Use cleaning wipes or compressed air to clean out the slot of the credit card reader. It’s possible that debris in the slot is preventing the card reader from functioning properly.
2. If the issue continues, contact FLASH Support for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article