Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This article shows how to replace the credit card reader in a FLASH Kiosk.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace the credit card reader.
The tool below is needed.
1. Open the FLASH Kiosk with the kiosk key.
2. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector at the bottom.
3. On the credit card reader, press in the tab on the white connector, and gently pull it out.
4. On the credit card reader plate, remove the four 6-32 nuts with a 5/16 socket or wrench and set them aside.
5. Remove the credit card reader from the kiosk. Insert the new one with the manufacturer’s label facing to the left. This ensures that the credit card reader is aligned correctly.
6. Insert the credit card reader plate so that the opening of the plate is facing the top of the kiosk (the plate will resemble a “U” shape).
7. On the credit card reader plate, thread the nuts that were previously set aside, then tighten them with a 5/16 socket or wrench until snug.
8. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector. The red light on the surge protector will turn on indicating that the power is on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article