Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
For facilities that utilize a cashier booth, Flash PARCS supports the use of the Flash Valet iOS app to take payments. This article explains how to process a transaction with the Cashier Kit.
Cashier Kit Components
To process a transaction, follow the steps below.
2. To begin a transaction, tap the camera icon and scan the PARCS ticket with the iPad’s camera.
3. Tap Process Payment, confirm the price and tap Next.
5. For cash, enter Cash Tendered and tap Continue. For credit cards, Swipe Card.
6. Once payment is completed, the gate will open, and the ticket will be automatically completed.
If the customer entered with their credit card or mobile number, use the search bar to search for their mobile number or the last 4 of their credit card.
In the case, that the customer has Lost their original paper a Lost Ticket linked to a programmed lost ticket price can be issued. To process a lost ticket, follow the steps below.
3. Select whether to Send a Receipt. The gate will vend and the app will take you back to the Issued tab to process the next transaction.
Transient tickets will auto-soft close after a set number of days to keep occupancy numbers as accurate as possible. In the case, that a Transient parker is still parked in the parking facility and attempts to pay at the Cashier, the cashier will be required to reinstate the soft closed ticket in the FLASH Valet app.
Watch this quick demo video to learn how to restore soft closed transient tickets for a cashier payment.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article