Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
The Advanced Customer Support module is a call center tool that provides support representatives with an array of options to assist in lane and pay-on-foot parkers. Support Representatives are able to view comprehensive account and transactional information that allows them to resolve issues quickly and remotely.
This Article provides an overview of how to use the Customer Support Portal.
Access the portal in a desktop web browser using the URL: https://s.flashvalet.com. Need access? Contact an Admin user for your location.
The initial screen showcases the support call queue, consisting of calls originating from a Flash PARCS kiosk.
The support contact number is established within the Flash Admin portal. When a call comes in, a support agent attends to it through an external phone system; it's important to note that the voice call itself doesn't occur within the Support Portal.
Several locations can be associated with a single Support "Company," enabling support agents to provide assistance to multiple parking facilities using just one login.
You can view the flow for parker-facing kiosk screens when initiating a Support call here.
After the call is answered, the agent will choose the "Accept" option next to the corresponding queued support call.
1. Answer incoming calls via a separate phone system (the voice phone call will not take place through this portal).
2. Accept the call with the Lane Name that you are ready to address. Once the call is accepted, the system removes the call from the queue and the view of other agents.
3. The portal will now direct them to the ticket lookup and support tool.
If a customer contacts the support number using a different line than the kiosk's support line, the call will not be visible in the queue for acceptance. In such cases, to assist the customer, the agent will need to click on the "Create New Call" button. This action will lead them to the ticket lookup and support tool options.
The "Initiate Voice Call" option serves the same purpose as "Create New Call" in creating a call manually. However, it has an additional functionality: it also triggers a call to the kiosk, allowing the support agent to directly communicate with the customer at the lane. This feature is useful for providing proactive assistance if the customer seems to be encountering difficulties or if a previous phone call was disconnected.
Upon selecting "Initiate Voice Call," the phone associated with the Support Number will start ringing and establish a connection with the audio system of the kiosk once the call is answered by the support agent.
1. Click Initiate Voice Call and select the intended location, logical zone, and kiosk to call.
2. Select Place Voice Call to initiate the call.
The Initiate Voice Call feature must be enabled by Flash Support for full funcationality. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
The Clean Up Tickets option in the Customer Support portal functions in the same manner as the Clean Up Tickets tool in the Flash Admin portal.
This functionality can be executed without the need to accept a call from the Support queue. This feature was developed specifically for on-site garage attendants who use the tool to efficiently set Monthly parkers to a neutral state, eliminating the requirement to log in to another site.
1. Select Clean Up Tickets > choose Company > Location > Logical Zone (if applicable) > Ticket Type > select a Issued Before Date.
To display all currently issued tickets, choose a future date.
The Free Exit option within the Customer Support portal operates the same as the Grant Free Exit button in the Flash Admin portal. On this screen, all associated locations are listed, and by clicking the Free Exits button, Monthly accounts will be provided a Free Exit if they entered the parking facility without their Entry being recorded.
The Call History allows users to view any previous calls
1. At the top menu, select Transient.
2. Select the Search tab.
3. Enter the parker's entry method details (ticket number, mobile number, or last four (4) of credit card) into the search fields and click Search.
4. Select the ticket to view details and take an action.
You can take the actions below for transients at the kiosk.
The ticket price can't be changed once a parker has paid a ticket. Select Open Gate to allow the customer to exit without additional fees, followed by Close Call.
To search for an account follow the steps below.
1. At the top menu, select Monthly/Overnight Self-Park.
3. Enter account details
4. Click Search.
5. Link the account to call.
The various tabs and their options are listed below.
You can take the actions below in the activity tab.
To search for a pass, follow the steps below.
1. At the top menu, select FLASHPASS.
3. Enter transaction details to search for a pass.
4. Select a pass to view the activity and take an action.
You can take the actions below from the details tab.
The Customer Support portal is designed to assist customers of PARCS-enabled facilities, the Valet Overnight tab will not have any functionality linked to the PARCS kiosks. This tab won't be used when searching for a ticket or account.
After attempting to assist the parker the agent must at least do one of the following actions.
IMPORTANT: Agents should always choose Close Call after performing any action. The call must be closed for reports to capture the user that performed the action in the Support Portal.
A Reason must be recorded before an agent can vend a gate or close a call. By default, the Reason field is an open note entry, but Reason Codes can be created to program set Reason options for agents to select.
Reason Codes are created in the FLASH Admin portal, continue to the Reason Codes article to learn how to set up Reason Codes.
Reason Codes can be set to simply select the Reason Code and not enter a note, or a note can still be required if more information is needed.
To create support agents, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Users tab and click Add New.
3. Enter the support agent details.
4. Optional: Select the Administrator flag to allow this agent access to create additional support agents.
5. Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article