Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This article shows how to replace a printer in a FLASH Kiosk.
Follow the steps below to replace a printer.
The tool below is needed.
1. Open the FLASH Kiosk with the kiosk key.
2. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector at the bottom.
3. Unplug the two cables at the top of the printer (red 24 volt power and the black data cable)
4. Use a 3/8 socket or wrench to remove the two 10-32 nuts underneath the printer.
5. Pull the printer gently away from the kiosk until the chute comes all the way back through the slot.
6. Gently insert the printer chute into the slot. Handle the printer chute carefully, it’s plastic and can be broken easily.
7. Align the printer with the mounting bolts and tighten the 10-32 nuts until they’re snug.
8. Plug the red/black 24 volt power and black data cables back in.
9. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector. The red light on the surge protector will turn on indicating that the power is on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article