Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This shows how to replace the speaker in a FLASH Kiosk.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace the speaker.
The tool below is needed.
1. Open the FLASH Kiosk with the kiosk key.
2. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector at the bottom.
3. Locate the speaker underneath the printer chute and remove the crimped connectors from the speaker.
4. In newer designs of the FLASH kiosk the speaker is affixed via four 6-32 nuts. In older designs, it’s held on by 3M double sided tape. Continue below based on how the speaker is attached.
5. Place the new speaker in the designated location. Ensure that the speaker terminals are facing the right side of the kiosk (the terminals should be pointing horizontally underneath the credit card reader).
6. Affix the speaker to the kiosk.
• If using nuts, tighten them until snug.
• If using 3M double sided tape, peel the casing off of the back of the tape and stick the speaker where it was previously.
7. Reconnect the larger crimped connector to the larger speaker terminal and the smaller crimped connector to the smaller speaker terminal.
8. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector. The red light on the surge protector will turn on indicating that the power is on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article