Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
This article shows how to replace a USB hub.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace a USB hub.
The tool below is needed.
1. Open the FLASH Kiosk with the kiosk key.
2. Turn off the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector at the bottom.
3. Locate which USB hub you will remove (lower or upper USB hub). These steps outline the removal of the lower USB hub, but the instructions are the same for the upper USB hub.
4. Wrap a small piece of electrical tape around each cable and write which port the cable corresponds to, for example, Port 1, 2, 3, etc.
5. Unplug all cables from the USB hub.
6. Remove the bottom screw, then the top screw from the USB hub, and remove it from the kiosk.
7. Align the new USB hub with the mounting holes in the kiosk and insert the top screw. Don’t tighten it down all the way. This allows the USB hub some flexibility to align the bottom screw.
8. Tighten the bottom screw until snug, then finish tightening the top screw.
9. Plug the cables back into their respective ports on the USB hub.
10. Turn on the kiosk with the switch on the surge protector. The red light on the surge protector will turn on indicating that the power is on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article