Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Monthly Accounts give parkers reusable access credentials which allow them to have in and out parking privileges. The following addresses how to create new accounts and manage monthly account access. Monthly Accounts not being invoiced through a Flash system can be created and managed in the Flash Admin portal. Flash also offers Flash AR and multiple Monthly API options.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Monthly tab on the left menu and select the Location.
3. On the Accounts page, select Add New to create a new Account.
If searching for an existing account used Search fields under the Accounts, Contacts, or Vehicles tab on the top menu.
4. Select Monthly on the Account type drop-down menu.
5. Enter the Account Name and enter a 1 in the Parks field. The Parks field equals how many vehicles the account holder is allowed to park concurrently in the parking facility.
6. Select Save and more sections will appear for credential entry. See the Monthly Account Setting Descriptions section for more info.
Company/ Department Name
Required for Bluetooth low energy (BLE) access and Interactive voice recognition (IVR).
Affects the status of access credentials. Set to Valid by default. Invalid disables account credentials.
Allows monthly parker unlimited entries and exits not requiring the standard one entry / one exit sequence.
Profiles consist of day and time restrictions and access zone settings to allow or deny access to certain parking areas. See the Profiles guide for more info.
Monthly Pools are used to limit the number of vehicles in a group (pool) that can access the parking facility concurrently. See Pools guide for more info.
Categorizes monthly accounts into a group with a set capacity limit for reporting purposes only. It does not restrict parking access if the capacity is reached.
Here are the current monthly access credentials options available for monthly parkers using the FLASH PARCS system depending on the system configured for the location.
Duplicate monthly access credential data is not allowed in the FLASH system.
Contact Section (RFID, Mobile/BLE, IVR, PIN Credentials)
Cars Section (LPR, AVI, Valet Credentials)
AVI (Automatic Vehicle Identification)
The Key tag, Decal, and Key Hook fields are valet related. See the Monthly Valet article for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article