Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Holiday Profiles and Scheduling allow you to temporarily switch the current linked profile to another profile with different restriction parameters. This is typically used for upcoming events to prevent monthly parkers from accessing the parking facility during the normal allowed times.
To create a holiday profile, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. On the left menu, click Locations and choose the location.
3. On the top menu, click Holiday Profiles, then click Add New.
4. In the Name field, enter a name for the Holiday Profile.
5. In the Access Zone drop-down, select a preprogrammed restriction.
6. Click Save.Holiday Profile set to deny access
The holiday Profile should be linked to the Profile it will replace during the set schedule.
3. Select Profiles from the top menu, and choose Profile.
4. Select the applicable Holiday Profile from the drop-down menu.
The Holiday Schedule applies to all Holiday Profiles linked to a profile and overrides the standard profile during the set start and end time. The scheduled time applies to all linked Holiday Profiles - it can’t be linked to any individual Holiday Profile. The Holiday Schedule must be set up at least 7 days in advance, the calendar won't allow selecting an upcoming date less than 7 days out.
2. On the left menu, click Locations, then choose a location.
3. On the top menu, click Holiday Schedule > Add New.
4. In the Name field, enter a name for the Holiday Schedule.
5. Select the Start and End time for the applicable event.
6. Click Save.
You can add multiple scheduled times to create a recurring schedule for Holiday Profiles. To remove a scheduled time from the list, delete it.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article