Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 05 Oct 2023 at 06:02 PM
Validation Accounts require a login credential to access either the Validation Portal or the Flash Valet app to process validations or coupons. The accounts are set with either a unique username and password or a group of validators can share a login credential and use an assigned PIN to differentiate between users for reporting or auditing purposes. In addition, each Validation Account is set with specific Validation Portal access and assigned Validation/Coupon Prices.
Validation Accounts are used with the Flash PARCS and Flash Valet products.
Create the Validation Account Username and Password
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Validation Accounts tab on the left menu.
3. Click Add New.
4. Enter a validation account username in the Email Address field.
Does not have to be a valid email ex: email@example.com
5. Enter a first and last name.
6. Choose the Location in the drop-down menu.
7. Enter a password and repeat.
8. Select Save.
Set the Validator Access Type
9. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose the location.
10. Select the Validators tab from the top menu and click Add New.
11. Enter the validator account user's first and last name.
12. Enter the previously entered Email Address from Step 4.
13. Check at least one Validation access type.
14. (Optional) Select a Department. Departments are used to group Validators together for bill back reporting purposes.
15. (Optional) Enter the Expiry Days. Enter a default and Max to allow a selection of an Expiration Date for validation or coupon barcodes.
16. Select Save.
Validator Access Type Settings and Descriptions
NOTE: If data is entered in either the Default or Max Expiry Days fields, a calendar option will appear in the Validation portal to set an expiration date for the generated barcodes. The Expiration Days settings are also available on the Location Details page. If set at the Location level it will apply to ALL validator accounts.
Assign Validation Prices
14. Select the Validation Accounts tab from the left menu to complete the setup.
15. Select the created validation account.
16. Check Validator Skip PIN.
17. Check applicable validation prices or coupons to link to the Validation account.
18. Select Save.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article